Mental Health Therapists
As an School Linked Mental Health Therapist, this opportunity includes flexible work schedules, paid continuing education, ongoing training in mental health, opportunities to follow your passions and interests, potential career advancement, and more.
Settings: Elementary, middle, and high school options available.
At Fernbrook Family Center we provide mental health services by using innovative strategies to build relationships and transform lives. We provide services to clients of all ages; from birth through adulthood.
Fernbrook Family Center values a diverse workplace and encourages BIPOC, LGBTQIA+ individuals, people with disabilities, members of ethnic minorities, and veterans to apply.
- Master's degree in one of the behavioral science field (social work, counseling, marriage and family therapy)
- Licensure completed OR on track toward LMFT, LPCC, or LICSW
- Conduct diagnostic assessments
- Helping clients manage their mental health symptoms by providing therapy and skills to youth, adults, and families
- Maintain all required documentation
- Maintain progress towards licensure and follow requirements of supervision as applicable
- Some travel is required
- Internal clinical supervision for licensure hours
- Reimbursement for external clinical supervision for licensure hours
- Health Insurance with BCBS (portion of premium paid by agency)
- Vision and Dental Insurance
- 401k matching up to 4%
- Vacation and Sick time monthly accrual
- Monthly reimbursement amount for client activities
- Mileage reimbursement
- 8 paid holidays a year
- Yearly conference allotment with three paid days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discount tuition at various college/universities
Pay Range: Clinical Trainees/Licensure track therapists
- Salary range $52k-56k
- Opportunity to be commission based with yearly income of $52k to $66k
Pay Range: Qualified Mental Health Professional’s
- Salary range $62k-66k
- Opportunity to be commission based with yearly income of $62k-85k
**Copy and paste the URL below to find more information on what we do at Fernbrook Family Center.
Fernbrook Family Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, military status, veteran status, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or genetics any other classification protected by federal, state or local law.