Guest Service Representative
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$14.25 an hour
* Hire on Bonus *
$750.00 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $250 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide guests with courteous service and property information.
- Welcome guests, answer questions and provide information and support to guests
- Maintain and service coat check, paging, wheelchair/scooter distribution, and lost and found ensuring proper documentation for all
- Be knowledgeable and provide guests with information regarding property-wide events and other property amenities
- Assist guests with issues, accept guest comment forms and forward to Guest Service Supervisor
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- One (1) year hospitality or guest service experience
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong computer skills Microsoft (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.