~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$18.00 an hour.
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
*Hire on Bonus*
$1,500 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide property-wide security as well as safety for guests and team members.
- Provide Security for organizational assets
- Perform a variety of duties and respond to incidents
- Provide guests information, assistance (including medical aid) and other services
- Detect and correct safety and security problems
- Make appropriate decisions while occasionally under stress / duress
- Prepare written reports as required
- Exercise care when handling property assets to prevent loss or damage
- Detain suspects to prevent escape, personal injury and loss of or damage to property assets
- Testify and provide statements for use in judicial and administrative proceedings
- Provide security services for national entertainment acts and conventions
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
Need to have:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- The desire to learn something new and experience new things with each shift
- Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong problem solving and conflict resolution skills
- High level organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows XP
- Valid driver’s license
Nice to have:
- One (1) year experience and/or training in law enforcement, security, military or related field; or 1 or more years combined frontline experience within a fast-paced, customer service oriented environment
Driving records will be checked periodically to ensure that persons employed in this position maintain a valid driver’s license.
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.