Banquet/Catering Set-up + Tips
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$11.50 an hour, plus tips
* Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To set-up banquet and meeting facilities that meet guests needs.
- Breakdown and store furniture and equipment from the previous event or banquet
- Report to management or help with necessary repair or maintenance
- Provide special care and security to technical and audiovisual equipment
- Clean and maintain banquet and storage areas in an organized manner
- Provide back up support to Audio Visual Technician
- Run Micros and handle cash for concessions when needed
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read and carry out event/meeting plans
- Previous guest service experience and working in “teamwork” environment
- Prior banquet and/or catering set up experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.