Banquet Server + Tips
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
Banquet Servers receive an hourly pay rate of $10.33 plus $25+ an hour in additional gratuity, based on business levels.
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide exceptional service to our guests who are attending banquets, catered and public cruises, meetings or other special events on Treasure Island Resort & Casino and Prairie Island Indian Community premises.
- Provide guests with the highest quality service to exceed their expectations
- Set up events according to recommended standards and Event Order specifications while presenting an attractive and elegant space
- Clear spaces after events and begin resetting as appropriate
- Cater food, beverages and supplies to other areas
- Assist the Boat Captain with various cleaning and maintenance of the boat
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- One (1) year wait staff experience
- Previous guest service experience in a similar position preferably in a “teamwork” environment
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.