~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$21.00 an hour.
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide support by completing the daily duties needed for banquet and catering operations.
-Hire, schedule, train, coach, and evaluate staff and conduct performance reviews
-Direct daily work activities and inspect completed work for conformance to standards
-Work closely with kitchen staff to ensure food quality and low cost
-Process all event bills, do revisions when necessary
-Work closely with internal business partners to ensure client satisfaction and proper event execution.
-Work with management on creating, updating and posting employee schedules
-Ensure all equipment is maintained
-Attend meetings in Manager’s absence
-Maintain supply pars and do monthly inventory
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Three (3) years banquet experience
- Ability to work effectively within the department and organization to meet job objectives
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Delphi
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Advanced strategic planning skills
- Strong conflict resolution skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently completing multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to manage projects in a timely and efficient manner
- Two (2) years supervisory experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.