Casino Wait Staff
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$10.59 plus tips
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To welcome guests and provide superior service.
- Greet guests, take food and beverage orders, deliver orders, check back, ensure satisfaction and pre-bus tables
- Operate point-of-sales system and handle cash and cash equivalents
- Answer questions, provide menu suggestions and offer event and promotional information
- Complete stocking and cleaning duties
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- 6 months server experience in similar culinary environment
- Previous point-of-sales systems experience
- Previous cash handling experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Above average math skills
- High School Diploma/GED
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.