~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$10.59 an hour
SUMMARY: To assist and provide support in all areas of Hospitality food and beverage outlets that will enable comprehensive, on-the-job training in both the front and back of the house operations. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards. Summer Internship
- Shadow and assist with operational standards for areas including: Beverage, Buffet, Grill, Café, and Banquets
- Learn the established standards for each assigned outlet (i.e. Host/Cashier, Waitstaff, Bartender, etc.) to ensure superior guest service is provided
- Attain labor and food cost procedures, cash control and applicable shift operations by participating in on-the-job training
- Shadow and oversee team member service to ensure superior guest satisfaction is provided; Monitor to ensure safety and sanitation regulations are being followed
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Current enrollment in a technical school or college with focus in Hospitality or closely related field
- Guest service experience
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to interact with guests, coworkers and management in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to independently complete multiple tasks in a professional manner
- Ability to speak in a clear, concise and pleasant voice
- Prior experience in Food and Beverage operations
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.