Event Beverage Concession Staff
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate is $10.59 + Tips *
* Hire on Bonus *
$600 hire on bonus is for new hires only. This will be paid out after the outdoor concerts are completed for the season and have a stipulations of working at least four of the outdoor shows.
SUMMARY: To prepare and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages, during concerts or special events.
- Sell alcoholic beverages and open beer and water
- Stock product
- Serve guests in compliance with TIPS and guest service standards
- Ring up transactions and make the correct change
- Set-up and close work station in compliance with established procedures
- Utilize and implement TIPS training to prevent and recognize alcohol-related concerns
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Previous experience working in bar operations
- Previous cash handling, bank reconciliation and/or point-of-sales system experience
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to interact with guests, coworkers and management in a professional and courteous manner
- Ability to speak in a clear, concise and pleasant voice
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.