Island Perks Barista +Tips
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$14.25 an hour
* Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide quality beverages and food products.
- Formulate beverages according to recipes and present food products according to presentation standards
- Operate micros register, handle cash accurately, make up banks for oncoming shift, handle coupons and make proper entries
- Initiate and establish superior guest service including recommending drink and food selections and informing of specials
- Stock supplies maintaining necessary pars and monitor product quality
- Set up and close work stations in compliance with established procedures
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- One (1) year guest service experience preferably in a restaurant or coffeehouse
- Knowledge of Micros or equivalent computer software
- Cash handling experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally sell or up-sell food and beverage products
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.