Director of Development and Engagement
Location: Rochester, MN
Full-time: 0.8 – 1.0 FTE
Seasons Hospice is a community based, non-profit organization in Rochester, MN. We provide specialized care to people living with terminal illness while giving support to their loved ones. We have been caring for residents of southeastern Minnesota for over 25 years with our home hospice services and residential hospice facility.
This position will assume responsibility for developing, implementing and overseeing Development and Engagement programs. This includes but is not limited to personally identifying, cultivating and solicitating donors and sponsors for development purposes; organizing outreach to educate and advocate for hospice care; build brand awareness through ads, press releases, social media, newsletters, etc. This position will identify and coordinate opportunities in the community for Seasons Hospice to be present and engaged. This position will lead internal engagement efforts related to staff and volunteers, and may include the supervision of team members.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Journalism or Communications, or 5+ years of equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum five years of fund development experience and community engagement experience required; preferably within Rochester and surrounding communities served by Seasons Hospice.
- Requirements for your application to be complete and considered:
- Employment application
- Resume and cover letter addressed to Michelle Donahue, Director of HR
- 3 samples of personally created marketing and/or communication pieces
Seasons Hospice is committed to creating a positive work environment where employees are valued and feel they can contribute fully to the success of our organization. We offer competitive salaries, flexibility and a comprehensive benefit program for eligible positions.
To view a complete job description, please visit the Join our Team page on our website at www.seasonshospice.org.
Position #: 970
Seasons Hospice is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Posting Closed January 31st, 2023