Patient Services Coordinator
Join the ActivePT team today! Imagine working with a dedicated, ambitious, and driven team that helps people feel better every day! ActivePT and Sports is a highly reputable physical therapy provider in Rochester and its surrounding communities.
We are seeking one full time or two part time Patient Services Coordinators (PSC). As a member of our administrative team, you will be the face of ActivePT and providing the best possible patient experience. If you are a compassionate, highly organized person who can handle a busy work environment that requires attention to detail, this position may be right for you.
A complete application includes your resume, a cover letter specifying your interest in the Patient Services Coordinator position, and your personal and professional goals for 1, 2 and 5 years from today. Only complete applications will be considered. Qualifying applications will receive a preliminary phone interview and personality test prior to full interview.
Patient Services Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Welcoming patients to ActivePT
- Ensuring great experience for all patients through customer service
- Managing the patient schedules of 16 practitioners at six locations with high level of attention to detail essential
- Accepting payments
- Answering phones
- Scheduling appointments
- Filing paperwork & entering confidential patient data
- Faxing & scanning documents
- Corresponding with other professional offices
- Maintaining the office's presentation by organizing and cleaning the space
- Use of and rapid movement between multiple computer systems
- Team player
- Highly professional
- High levels of multi-tasking, but can remain detail oriented, even in a busy environment
- Outstanding customer service
- Exceptional time management, self-starter, enjoys being busy
- Strong communication, excellent spelling and grammar - written and verbal
- Confident at use of current computer software programs, including google sheets, docs and drive or can learn quickly and manage two computer monitors
- Provide work history and professional references
- Full time - 40 hour position OR Part time - two positions job share total of 40 hours per week
- Closing shifts at least two nights per week until 6:30pm
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Pay is based on qualifications and experience, however, no experience is necessary.
- Training will be provided to the ideal team member