Residential Manager - Rochester, MN - New wage starting at $41,600 annually!
We are currently seeking a Residential Manager who will focus on improving the physical and mental well-being of individuals while maintaining a positive, healthy, and safe living environment for clients served. This is a Full Time, salaried, supervisory position. Although this role does require flexibility, it does assume a revolving on-call rotation and schedule.
Cardinal of Minnesota, Ltd. was founded in 1995 and specializes in providing community living in a family setting for individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Long-term residential living and In-Home support services. Cardinal operates 44 residential homes in Minnesota, serving 240 clients and is comprised of a workforce of over 450 employees. Cardinal operates in the following communities: Rochester, Winona, Austin, La Crescent, Red Wing, Spring Valley, Harmony and Bemidji.
Cardinal has been recognized as one of the Top 150 Workplaces in Minnesota for over 5 years, which is awarded by the Star Tribune and has received the "When Work Works" Award for flexibility in the workplace for 5 consecutive years. Cardinal was also a 2013 and 2015 Minnesota Performance Excellence Award Receipt for their quality achievements!
To join Cardinal of Minnesota's culture-driven environment, apply today at http://www.CardinalOfMinnesota.com
- Residential Manager is the primary liaison between the Direct Support Professionals, families/guardians, day program, and the County Case Manager.
- Ensure all programmatic features of the client's Individual Service Plan and Individual Program Plan are carried out in an effective manner.
- Manage staff and responsible for the decision making necessary for the operation of their department
- Hands on direct care
Qualifications and Skills:
- Preference given to candidate with past behavioral experience
- At least 1 year of supervisory or lead experience working with individuals with disabilities or similar field
- Previous personnel management experience preferred
- Alignment with Cardinal's Culture, Mission, Vision, and Values
- Self-driven with strong verbal and written communication skills and professional demeanor
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to change
- Must be reliable, honest, and possess strong decision-making skills
Compliments of the Nest:
- Competitive starting wages
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Medical, dental, vision, LTD, accident and company paid short term disability and life insurance for full time employees
- $20 credit toward any ancillary benefit
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- 22% Verizon Wireless discount!
- 401(k) with up to an 8% company match
- Clear career path with our Career Development plans which leads to greater opportunities for advancement
- Company outings and events
- FUN and rewarding work environment!
Cardinal of Minnesota is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All employment decisions are based on job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, or any other protected status. All applicants over the age of 18 are encouraged to apply.
As a condition of employment at Cardinal of Minnesota, staff are required to be fully vaccinated. Employees are considered fully vaccinated two weeks after completing primary vaccination with a COVID-19 vaccine, with, if applicable, at least the minimum recommended interval between doses unless you are legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation because of a medical reason, disability, or conflict with a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. All such requests will be handled in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.