Assistant Executive Housekeeper
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
SUMMARY: To assist the Executive Housekeeper with planning, organizing and directing hotel housekeeping operations, including an on-site laundry facility, ensuring the hotel rooms are clean and meet established standards.
- Hire, schedule, train, coach and evaluate staff and conduct performance reviews
- Maintain controls on financials, including: labor costs, to maximize efficiency and effectiveness of operations, and may assist with developing department budget
- Assist with developing operating standards including quality, cleanliness, sanitation productivity and guest service and ensure conformance to standards
- Coordinate with the front desk ensuring room status continuity
- Assist with lost and found
- Ensure guest safety and security through proper key control and observation.
- Maintain supplies and equipment to extend their life and value to Treasure Island, including laundry and linen inventories
- Assume Executive Housekeeper duties in their absence
- Assist staff as needed, including cleaning hotel rooms
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- 4 year degree in Hospitality or related field; or a combination of equivalent hotel experience and/or education; previous casino housekeeping experience is preferred
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Proficient computer skills Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to learn appropriate chemical usage and proper equipment usage
- Ability to manage departmental budget and control labor and expenses
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.