Bowling Center Desk Attendant
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
SUMMARY: Provide friendly, prompt, courteous service to bowling center guests.
- Interact with guests to ensure they have a positive and memorable experience
- Reserve and assign bowling lanes and shoes to guests and collect fees
- Inspect lanes to ensure bowling equipment is available
- Collect all credit card receipts
- Notify Supervisor of guests misuse of lanes and equipment
- Fix minor pinsetter problems and contact Maintenance for complex issues
- Maintain a neat, organized, and safe work area
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- High attention to detail and accuracy -
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally sell and / or up-sell amenities
- Ability to answer a multi-line phone system in a professional and courteous manner
- One (1) year guest service experience
- One (1) cash handling experience
- Computer experience (Word, Excel and Outlook)
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.