~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
*Hire on Bonus*
$1,500 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: Identify premium players and assist with developing recognition and reward programs to attract and retain these players and ensure frequent return visits.
- Analyze new player data, identify player follow up and work assigned list (complete introductions, set-up player profiles, develop initial sales campaigns)
- Floor prospect for players of extreme High-Value
- Assist with sales goals and target developments
- Organize, categorize and maintain all players in assigned book of business
- Analyze player profiles for sales calls and expedite appropriate quota of sales calls
- Fill assigned block of hotel rooms
- Create VIP event invite lists based on sales goals and strategies and fill events via sales calls
- Attend sales meetings and training sessions
- Review and analyze sales and tracking reports
- Review overdue trip report lists (significant decliners) for prompt action letters and sales calls
- Call/mail list of assigned inactive High-Value players
- Identify and greet in-house coded players
- Prepare for and welcome incoming coded players (hotel rooms, VIP events, etc.)
- Answers calls and handle player correspondence
- Expedite player requests and reservations and fulfill player requests for comps
- Accompany guests to amenity functions (dining, golf, etc.)
- Perform customer recovery as needed, based on player value
- Host VIP events, parties, etc.
- Make retention calls to coded players (birthdays, special occasions, etc.).
- Coordinate with internal business partners to retain players across High-Value player segments
- Ensure player development floor office and casino floor are covered at all times
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- One (1) year previous experience in casino marketing, player’s club or other comparable casino guest service position preferably as a Casino Host
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong computer skills including working with spreadsheets
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to read and write in English
- Proven to accurately type 35 wpm
- Proficient at phone systems and computer applications
- Maintain assigned percentage of active players across coded player group (Book of Business).
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to retain large amounts of information regarding the property and its amenities
- Ability to enthusiastically and professionally sell and/or promote relevant events and promotions
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.