Cosmetologist - Hourly + 25% Commission & Tips!
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
Base hourly pay, plus commission, plus tips
SUMMARY: Provide services, such as shampooing, cutting, coloring and styling hair. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
- Analyze guests’ hair and features and make appropriate recommendations for beauty treatments, hair styles promoting appropriate hair care products based on need
- Arrange, shape and trim hair to achieve desired effect
- Shampoo, rinse, condition and dry hair and scalp
- Foil, tint, straighten, and curl hair as requested
- Keep work area clean and sanitize tools and equipment
- Update/maintain guests' records with beauty services provided and preferences
- Provide makeup consultations and applications including special occasion makeup
- Complete monthly inventory to keep stock levels up to par
- Recommend and schedule guests future appointments
- Provide backup support to Spa Receptionist
- Current Minnesota cosmetology licensure or capability for Minnesota reciprocity
- Demonstrated knowledge of current styles/trends, perform chemical services and design techniques
- Accurate and detail-oriented
- Highly organized and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
NOTE: A Resume is required for this job.