Guest Room Attendant $18.00/hr + $2.00 Shift Diff. & Room Incentive
PLUS a weekend shift differential of $2.00 per hour worked on Saturday and Sunday and room incentives!
AND a $2,000 hiring bonus
If you find cleaning fun, hold your work to the highest standard, pay attention to every little detail and consider yourself a people person, we want you to join our Hotel Housekeeping team! By cleaning rooms and public areas to meet a high level of cleanliness, you’ll be essential to continuing to make Minnesota’s second-largest hotel a luxurious destination for all guests. Plus, our Hotel Housekeeping position offers a $2,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $665/$670 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
• Clean rooms and public areas in accordance with the established cleanliness and sanitization standards
• Install the appropriate quantity of guest amenities per room
• Keep the housekeeping cart clean and organized
• Remove trash from halls and rooms
• Bring dirty service items to service elevator landings
• Promptly turn in lost and found items
• Report room status, damage to rooms and out-of-order items
• Generate maintenance work orders
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
• Previous hotel or motel housekeeping experience
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• High level of organizational skills and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
• Ability to work fast and efficiently and complete multiple tasks under pressure
• Ability to learn appropriate chemical and proper equipment usage
A Resume is not required for this job.