Hotel House Person
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
Payrate is $18.00 an hour PLUS a weekend shift differential of $2.00 per hour worked on Saturday and Sunday!
*Hire on Bonus*
$1,500 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $500 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To clean and maintain public spaces and stock supplies.
- Stock linen, supplies and attendant carts
- Strip beds and remove dirty linen from rooms
- Assist and responds to guest, front desk and room inspectors requests
- Vacuum, and remove rubbish / trash
- Unload and unpack supplies and unload semi-trucks
- Deliver housekeeping items to guest rooms
- Assist other staff as needed, including cleaning hotel rooms, deep cleaning project and assisting in laundry.
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Good verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level organization and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Ability to learn appropriate chemical usage and proper equipment usage
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to communicate effectively using a two-way radio
- Previous housekeeping or janitorial experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.