~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$16.00 an hour
* Hire on Bonus *
$750.00 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $250 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: Under general supervision ensure waterpark safety, assist swimmers and respond to emergencies.
- Maintain constant observation of the waterpark, know and review emergency procedures and respond to emergency situations
- Perform first aid when necessary and contact / activate EMS
- Prepare and maintain activity and incident / accident reports
- Perform various duties as assigned to maintain a clean and safe facility
- Inform management of unsafe and dangerous conditions or suspicious activity
- Assist with pool admissions and selling merchandise following cash handling procedures
- Cover pool attendants breaks as assigned
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to speak in a clear and concise voice, including projecting across distance in normal and loud situations
- Ability to remain focused and alert for extended periods of time in a warm environment
- Ability to hear noises and distress signals
- Ability to observe all areas of the pool with clear vision
- 6 months previous Lifeguard experience, current Lifeguard certification or training will be provided
- Currently certified in First Aid, CPR and AED for professional rescuers
Employees in this position must maintain First Aid, CPR / AED for professional rescuers certification and current Lifeguard certification
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.