Nail Technician - Hourly + 25% Commission
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
Base hourly pay, plus 25% commission, plus tips
SUMMARY: Provide various nail services for guests’ hands and feet.
- Perform a variety Manicure and Pedicure services offered on the Spa Menu
- Remove previously applied polish, shape and smooth nails and apply polish
- Assess guests’ hands and feet and exfoliate, massage, apply treatments
- Recommend and promote nail care products based on guests’ needs
- Keep work area clean and sanitize tools and equipment
- Recommend and schedule guests future appointments
- Stay current with the latest nail trends
- Provide backup support to Spa Receptionist
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Current Minnesota nail technician licensure or capability for Minnesota reciprocity
- Demonstrated knowledge of products and chemicals used in a salon environment
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High level of organization and the ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work fast and efficiently
- Ability to learn appropriate product and equipment usage
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.