Valet Parking Attendant + Tips
~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$11.50 an hour, plus tips
* Shift Differential *
$2.00 an hour additional for swing shift
$2.00 an hour additional for grave shift
* Hire on Bonus *
$750.00 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $250 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide valet parking services for guests.
- Greet guests with a smile and eye contact providing superior service by having knowledge of casino functions, events and property amenities
- Accept responsibility for guests’ vehicle and keys
- Park and retrieve guests’ vehicles in a safe manner and safeguard keys
- Control funds and balance bank
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Valid class “D” vehicle operator’s license
- One (1) year cash handling experience
- Over the age of 18
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.