This position is responsible for all audio and visual editing for a live produced show.
- Perform video editing that meets a high standard of accuracy, balance and ethics.
- Operate non-linear editing software
- Carefully and creatively edit video to enhance storytelling and match scripting.
- Take/send feeds from ABC News, Hubbard stations, FTP, and other news organizations
- Archive video daily.
- Manage time effectively to meet strict deadlines.
- Help maintain excellent computer file management.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with reporters/anchors/producers/fellow editors/management.
- High School Dipolma, GED or equivlency
- One-year experience editing video for daily newscasts or related field.
- Must have proficient knowledge of Edius editing software or similiar programs. Willing to train.
- Must be willing to work weekends, nights, extremely early morning hours, holidays and overtime when needed.
- Must be able to perform duties and maintain professionalism under extreme deadline pressure.
- Reasonable typing skills needed.
Hubbard Broadcasting has been committed to representing the communities we serve since our founding nearly 100 years ago. The same holds true today. We know the best way to accomplish this is by recruiting and retaining top talent from diverse cultures, life experiences, and world views. With dignity and respect, we value YOU and everything that makes YOU uniquely YOU.
We are an equal opportunity employer.