Adult Case Manager
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking a Case Manager to work with adults with a serious and persistent mental illness.
- Develops functional assessments and individual community support plans. Completion of LOCUS, functional assessment and individual support plan done collaboratively with individual and other required documentation.
- Case coordination
- Helps clients gain access to needed medical, social, educational, vocational, and other services as they relate to mental health needs.
- Refers and assists clients to obtain needed services, ensuring the coordination of services, and monitoring the delivery of services.
- Provides crisis assessment and intervention services to clients as needed.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a Behavioral Science field with at least 2 years of experience working in a mental health field.
- A Licensed Social Worker (LSW) and experience working with individuals with co-occurring disorders is preferred.
- Proficient using laptops.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in the treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401K, and paid time off. Equal Employment Opportunity.