Outpatient Psychotherapist - Child & Adolescent Focused
Zumbro Valley Health Center is seeking full-time and part-time Psychotherapists to provide direct and indirect clinical services to adults, children and/or families. Clinicians are responsible for providing quality clinical services as a member of a team in consultation with other agency staff.
- Clinically assesses client and family mental health needs by collecting, evaluating and documenting information about the client's situation, personal and family needs, and personal and family strengths.
- Performs individual, family and group therapy to assigned clients.
- Develops service plans in cooperation with the client and other providers, establishing mutually agreed upon goals, expectations and services that build upon client strengths and assets.
- Refers clients as needed to appropriate levels of care, and other medical professionals and services that support their mental health.
- Coordinates and makes referrals for needed services.
- Conducts psychological testing if licensed as a psychologist.
- Provides crisis intervention as needed for assigned cases.
- Provides case and program consultation to other community caregivers as requested.
- Completes timely clinical reports and case notes.
- Keeps clinical records and client information up-to-date.
- Participates as needed in mental health care needs assessments.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Master's in Counseling, Psychology or Social Work.
- Independent professional licensure in the State of MN (LP, LPCC, LMFT, or LICSW) as appropriate to the incumbent's professional degree and experience preferred. License eligible applicants will be considered.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Two years of experience working in a multi-disciplinary mental health setting is desired.
Zumbro Valley Health Center is a premier provider of integrated behavioral health services with a philosophy of community-based recovery in treatment of mental health and substance use disorders. We are restoring hope one life at a time! We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefits package including health, life, disability, 401(k) and Roth 401(k) and paid time off. We are a diverse workplace that encourages all qualified candidates to apply.