Retail Associate - Camp Edith Mayo
Retail Associates deliver frontline customer service to parents, girls, and volunteers in multiple shops and satellite locations to support the Girl Scout values of building girls of confidence, courage, and character. Retail Services amplifies the efforts of councils and GSUSA by bringing the Girl Scout program to life through products that make members feel a part of something great. The retail team supports membership initiatives by providing resources, support, and education and is a source of revenue for the organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Retail Associates will provide customers with products and information to support their Girl Scout experience.
- Serve as the first point of contact for retail guests, making them feel welcome and engaged
- Translate how the materials in the shop support the Girl Scout program and recommend additional products
- Process POS transactions
- Keep up to date on product information and the Girl Scout Leadership Experience
- Utilize the Salesforce database to respond to and manage customer requests, orders, and questions
- Work within different software systems to analyze sales, inventory, promotions, and pricing
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or GED and 2-4 years of retail experience or equivalent education and experience.
Important Note: In order to protect the health and safety of our community, employees, guests, and their families from COVID-19, GSRV is requiring all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and to provide proof of that status to maintain employment. Requests for exemptions from employees with qualifying medical conditions or sincerely held religious beliefs that prevent them from receiving a COVID-19 vaccination will be considered.