Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining GPC, formerly known as Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with the top beverage brands like Pepsi, Rockstar, Starbucks, Celsius, Bubbl’r, and more. With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as an Account Representative! The Account Representative is responsible for sales execution, ordering and merchandising GPC beverages to an assigned account listing within a geographic territory. The Account Representative works Monday through every other Saturday with rotating days off during the week. Work with the top beverage brands like Pepsi, Rockstar, Starbucks, Celsius, Bubbl’r, and more.
“A day in the life of an Account Representative looks like:”
- Gain distribution for all new products, sell promotions at the store level, order product, and secure display activity.
- Conduct weekly retail pricing surveys.
- Merchandise product at assigned customer accounts by placing product on shelves, end caps, displays, coolers and vending machines.
- “Be the face” of GPC and build customer relationships.
What does it take to be an Account Representative?
- Possess a High School Diploma / GED
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred, or equivalent combination of sales experience and education
- Previous customer service or stocking experience preferred
- Must have reliable transportation, a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
What does GPC have to offer you?
- $21.00 per hour
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
- 401(k) Plans and Profit Sharing Plans
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Life insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Accident insurance
- 100% Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation and 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Discounts
- Employee Recognition Program
What You Can Expect at GPC:
- We act with respect, kindness, and humility
- We are collaborative and team focused
- We expect and appreciate hard work
- We have the courage to change
Why join the GPC Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we succeed! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want you to join our GPC Team!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
GPC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.