Division Sales Manager
Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining GPC, formerly known as Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with the top beverage brands like Pepsi, Rockstar, Starbucks, Celsius, Bubbl’r, and more. With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as the Division Sales Manager! The Division Sales Manager has a key leadership role, responsible for overseeing all aspects of sales and business operations within their designated area. This position combines strategic thinking, sales management, and operational excellence to drive revenue growth and overall business success within the designated region. In this role, you will direct the Sales Team and division specific growth initiatives, with a focus on market share and revenue growth. Success in this role depends on market knowledge, effective leadership aligned to our core values and a strong commitment to supporting an infinite mindset as a member of the leadership team.
“A day in the life of the Division Sales Manager looks like:”
- Develop and execute a comprehensive sales strategy for the region in alignment with the company’s overall sales objectives. The includes setting regional sales targets and action plans to achieve them.
- Recruit, train and manage a high performing sales team within the region. Motivate the team to meet and exceed sales targets.
- Drive revenue growth by identifying new business opportunities, expanding existing customer relationships and increasing or maintaining market share for the customer base within the region.
- Monitor regional market trends, competitor activity and industry developments to make recommendations on adjustments to the sales strategy.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the key clients and partners in the region, ensuring their needs are met and that they receive exceptional service.
- Develop and manage the regional sales department’s budget, ensuring that resources are allocated effectively to meet sales targets.
- Provides oversight and direction to the department and employees in their care; coaches, mentors, and develops staff, including selection, orientation, and training of new employees.
- Develops and mentors’ staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Work closely with other departments, such as marketing and operations, to ensure a coordinated and cohesive approach to customer satisfaction and revenue generation.
- Strong, active participant in community leadership and relationship building. Familiar with community business leaders.
What does it take to be the Division Sales Manager?
- Possess a bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field. A master’s degree or relevant professional certification may be advantageous.
- Proven experience in sales management and leadership with a regional context, with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Strong understanding of market dynamics, sales processes, customer acquisition, and customer relationship management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to interact with the team members, clients and other stakeholders.
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- A results-oriented mindset and a passion for achieving sales goals.
What does GPC have to offer you?
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
- 401(k) Plans and Automatic Retirement Contributions
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Life insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Accident insurance
- 100% Paid Maternity and Parental Leave
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Scholarship Program
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation and 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Volunteer Time Off
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Product Discounts
- Employee Recognition Program
What You Can Expect at GPC:
- We act with respect, kindness, and humility
- We are collaborative and team focused
- We expect and appreciate hard work
- We have the courage to change
Why join the GPC Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we succeed! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want you to join our GPC Team!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
GPC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.