Become a part of a leading beverage distributor by joining Gillette Pepsi! We’re a family-owned, independent distributor of Pepsi and many other tasty and refreshing beverages that are easy to get excited about. Work with brands you love! With our employee’s success, we’re able to achieve our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period.
We have an opportunity for you to join the team as a Sales Supervisor! The Sales Supervisor position is responsible for directing and supervising sales activities for their designated territory to maximize profits while increasing volume and distribution. The Sales Supervisor works Monday – Friday with occasional Saturdays. The Sales Supervisor will travel regularly to customer locations. Work with the Pepsi brands you know and love!
“A day in the life of a Sales Supervisor looks like:”
- Coaches, mentors and develops Territory Sales Representatives and Account Representatives through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities, and performance management processes.
- Ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies by effectively participating in the hiring and selection process and fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
- Coordinates with the Sales Manager and Distribution Supervisors to achieve sales goals.
- Continuously promotes the sale of our products.
- “Be the face” of Gillette Pepsi and build relationships with customers.
What does it take to be a Sales Supervisor?
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing or Business related field
- Minimum 5 years of related experience preferred
- Supervisory experience preferred
- Demonstrate intermediate to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
What does Gillette Pepsi have to offer you?
- Competitive Wage
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Health Savings Account and Flexible Medical and Dependent Care Spending Account
- 401(k) Plans and Profit Sharing Plans
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance, Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance, and Short Term Disability
- Supplemental Life insurance, Long Term Disability Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance and Accident insurance
- 3 Weeks of Paid Vacation and 9 Paid Holidays per year
- Wellness Program
- Community Involvement
What You Can Expect at Gillette Pepsi:
- We act with respect, kindness, and humility
- We are collaborative and team focused
- We expect and appreciate hard work
- We have the courage to change
Why join the Gillette Pepsi Team?
Be part of a family owned business that cares about its employees. Our employees are why we succeed! We recruit motivated people, reward them and help develop them to reach their full potential while achieving our mission: To be the best supplier of refreshing beverages….period. If you are a motivated self-starter, we want you to join our Gillette Pepsi Team!
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action:
Gillette Pepsi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and is committed to equal opportunity for all qualified individuals and will not discriminate or harass any employee or applicant because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, nation origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or status as a disabled veteran, recently separated veteran, armed forces service medal veteran or other protected veteran who served on active duty in the U.S. military, ground, naval or air service during a war or in a campaign or expedition for which a campaign badge has been authorized under the laws administered by the Department of Defense (collectively, “covered veterans”) or other legally protected status.