SUMMARY: To assist with the day-to-day electrical maintenance. Responsible for a high level of guest service as described in your departments guest service standards.
- Assist licensed electrician with tasks such hanging and bending pipe, pulling wire and installing electrical apparatus, which may include new construction, repair and maintenance of facility fixtures and marina electrical
- Provide electrical support for tradeshows and concerts
- Provide electrical maintenance and installation support to IT and Surveillance UPS systems
- Assist licensed electrician working with outside electric company with tasks such as switching, outages, transformer change outs, etc.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Basic knowledge of AC and DC electrical circuits
- Basic knowledge of tools, terms and components as they relate to the electrical trade (side cutters, fish tape, ¾” PVC connector, etc.)
- Previous work experience in either high or low voltage
- Working knowledge of generators and electrical distribution
A Resume is not required for this job.