~ WE CREATE WINNING EXPERIENCES ~
* Pay Rate *
$15.25 an hour
*Hire on Bonus *
$1,000 hire on bonus is for new hires and rehires that are returning after 5 years or more. The bonus will be paid out in equal $333/$334 portions after successfully completing 3 months, 6 months and 9 months of employment with Treasure Island Resort & Casino.
SUMMARY: To provide transportation following all applicable laws.
- Drive fleet vehicles (including vans and shuttle busses) transporting guests and team members to various locations on and off property
- Complete pre-trip vehicle inspection and perform small repairs and light mechanical work and report vehicle problems, accidents and/or citations to supervisor
- Keep vehicles fueled and interiors and exteriors clean
- Transport mail and complete other errands
- Shuttle Valet staff and help in Valet key shack
- Complete daily paperwork
IDEAL CANDIDATES HAVE:
- High School Diploma/GED as required by Federal DOT law
- Valid Class “C” Commercial Driver License with passenger endorsement and DOT physical card
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- High level organizational skills and ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- 3 years commercial driving experience
~ Four reasons why our Team Members have chosen to stick around for 20+ years!~
o The People – amazing to work with and to take care of.
o The Benefits – affordable health coverage, no cost on-site clinic, 401(k) and match and so much more.
o The Career – well-paying opportunities to develop and grow with or without a degree.
o The Little Things – Length of Service Award, Team Member of the Month (WAVE of Excellence) Program, random free meals & ice cream, Holiday food vouchers, Team Member parties, discounts on fuel at Dakota Station, discounts throughout the property and more!
A Resume is not required for this job.