In 2019, for the 13th time in the last 20 years, a special session was needed to complete needed legislative work. On Friday, June 21 the Chamber is bringing together our local team of Legislators to dissect everything that happened as the session closed.
At the recap we will be discussing the issues that impact your business including:
- Transportation funding and the gas tax
- The 6% reduction in the Statewide Business Property Tax
- Key workforce issues like training, housing, education and childcare
- The Airport, and other key bonding priorities that did not get funded in 2019
- Completion of key issues like eliminating MNLARS and Federal Tax Conformity