Annual Golf Outing – Fall Classic!
NOTE: BY REGISTERING IN THIS BLOCK OF TEE TIMES, YOUR GROUP WILL BE SERVED LUNCH AND APPETIZERS AND WILL BE REQUIRED TO DEPART RGCC NO MORE THAN 30 MINUTES FOLLOWING THE END OF YOUR ROUND
The Rochester Area Chamber is excited to announce the 2020 Annual Golf Outing – Fall Classic presented by Treasure Island Resort and Casino. This fun and leisurely outing will be held on Monday, September 28 at the Rochester Golf and Country Club. The format is a four-person scramble, so find three of your clients, work colleagues or friends and sign up!
Act fast, space is limited to one flight of 38 teams of four golfers – a wait list will become available when the registration is filled.
In light of COVID-19, the RGCC is following a stringent COVID preparedness plan to keep everyone safe. As such, each cart will be equipped with a Plexiglas divider, there will be not cart attendants handling your bags, and the hole sponsors will follow sanitizing and social distancing protocols.
- STAGGERED TEE TIMES beginning at 8:30am and proceeding in 8-minute intervals
- Golfers should arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to their assigned tee time, and depart no more than 30 minutes following the conclusion of their round
- Teams teeing off between 8:30am - 11:00am will be served breakfast and lunch
- Teams teeing off between 11:00am - 1:30pm will be served lunch and appetizers following their round
- Limited-contact registration with six feet social distancing at all times
Mulligans will be sold in advance of the event. NOTE: MULLIGANS MUST BE PURCHASED AHEAD OF THE EVENT – NO SALES DURING THE EVENT
Single Mulligans = $6
Pack of 4 Mulligans = $20
LIMIT of 2 mulligans per player, or 8 mulligans per group.